DCL has reached out to local and international developers and investors to help ensure the best outcomes for Peterborough Central. The site is ready for market and DCL is starting with a market engagement process that seeks feedback on ideas for the site to make sure we get the best result for the city in a way that ensures successful outcomes for investors.
DCL’s goals for this development include:
- attracting people and residents to the city centre
- creating a new residential community to enhance the existing neighbourhood
- delivering high-quality urban design outcomes
- delivering the first completed residences within 18 months of the appointment of a development partner
- setting a new standard in sustainable development
- setting a standard of diverse and integrated neighbourhood design that can be followed by the wider market.
These goals must be set against commercial viabilities. We want to hear from interested developers and investors about our detailed proposals.
To take part in this process please email or phone Tim Anthon, DCL Development Manager on:
email@example.com +64 (0) 21 428 449 or +64 (0) 3 941 6864.